About this role
We are looking for an Automation Engineer who will help build internal solutions for efficiency and scale. You will be working with the process team to identify the tasks which can be automated. Work with the product support leads to build ticket deflection strategy.
What You’ll Do
- Identify automation opportunities.
- Build scalable models for internal usage.
- Present automation models to the leadership.
- Identify the best model usage based on outcome.
- Work with the product group and share product improvement ideas.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Expert in creating Implementation Plan, and coming up with estimations
- Hand on experience in both basic level and advanced level UI automation
- Ability to reuse automation that involves workflows and templates
- Excellent in Debugging workflows and Data Inputs
- Prior development experience using .NET/ Python (min 2-3 yrs)
- Good understanding of RPA infrastructure/ Orchestration
- Prior experience implementing intelligent automation solutions
- Experience working in Agile projects and knowledge of Jira tool
- Prior experience working with Center of Excellence is a plus
- Good Planning and time management skills; ability to mentor junior team members
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Capability to think outside RPA to achieve Hyperautomation
- Continuous learning/ improvement mind-set, excellent team player
- Good communication, presentation, coaching skills
- Willing to learn, Ambitious, Enthusiastic
- Prior experience working with global teams
- Hands-on experience in implementing RPA
- Excellent capability in capturing and documenting process area for RPA
- Prior .NET development experience