- 1-3 years experience in network operations monitoring
- Alert identification, initial analysis, scripted response/ closure and triage
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of standard network monitoring tools like Nagios, Splunk etc
- Ability to follow SOPs and adhere to written procedures
- Basic knowledge of Windows, Linux and network technologies (Level 1 knowledge)
- Ability to use simple troubleshooting tools like ping, tracert, nslookup etc
- Willingness to work in shifts including night shifts
Good to Have:
- – ITIL certification a plus
- – Experience of working for a European client
- – Knowledge of cloud and IOT technologies
- Experience as Network Engineer for Network deployment and Network operations
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., Routers, switches, firewalls, Wi-Fi, load balancers, VPN, QoS).
- Provide Level-1/2 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Monitoring of all networks devises.
- Installation and deployment of Active and passive network. Should be able to troubleshoot and configure network devises.
- Liaise with multiple vendors and other IT personnel for multiple project deployments.
- Independently work with Project managers and Teams for all the Operations i.e maintenance and incidents aspects and prepare RCAProject documentation.
- Should have the ability to learn new technologies and adapt with complex environment.
- Attending Customer meeting and share daily and weekly reports.
- Support network deployment and ensure full compliance and governance at site.
- Should have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Support under pressure situation.
Soft Skills: Good Communication, Inter-personal skills, Documentation, Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Company: NTT Data