Molex CMS product team is seeking a Signal Integrity Engineer for our high speed automotive internconnect’s fast-growing segment. We are looking for those that share our passion for solution development and delivery. A Signal Integrity Engineer with strong focus on design and simulation of signal integrity for high speed connector systems and cable assemblies. Someone with experience in design and simulation of high data rate connectors and experience in the design of high speed cable assemblies. Someone who works well in a team by ensuring that project tasks on time with highest quality.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in signal and power integrity design and analysis for high speed interconnect.
What You Will Bring
- Background in the development of best in-class product designs and quality.
- Experience in effectively utilizing the advanced development design tools and simulation environments from Ansys HFSS, CST Microwave and Mentor Graphics.
- Experience with the design and simulation of high data rate connectors and cable assemblies for electronic solutions in harsh environments and stringent EMC requirements.
- A critical mind for validation and high-quality standards
- Commitment to adding maximum value by on-time and highest quality project completion.
- Ability to identify opportunities for continual improvement
What We Offer
- Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
- Rewards and recognition for great achievements
- Growth opportunities for career development
- Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work