Maintenance Engineer – testing.
3 – 4 Years of experience in Electronics manufacturing industry with Technical Trouble shooting skills Electronic product Testing equipment like Agilent , Keysight make. should have knowledge on PLC, Control systems, Electrical Drives and process Knowledge on above equipment.. Experience on i4.0 line AI/ML will be an added advantage.
Diploma in Electronics / Mechatronics ( NTTF )
- Maintaining uptime of the Testing equipment in shifts through quick resolutions.
- Need to make RC analysis for the breakdowns and implement the solutions across machines, need to improve MTBF and reduce MTTR.
- Plan the tooling, spares required for upkeeping the test equipment..
- Periodical review of Preventive maintenance activities based on breakdowns.
- Working with TEF functions and suppliers for stability of test equipment.
- Documentation of all relevant information to the testing area and assigned jobs.
- Performing machine FMEA to address the potential issues and resource planning.
- Meeting all 5S, Safety and Quality standards, and work continuously to improve them.
- Should be team player
- Should have a learning attitude.
- Should be self-motivated.
- Should take initiative to achieve the goal.
- Should have good communication skills