Be an active member of electronics design team assisting project leader in requirements management, electronics circuit design, analysis, implementation & testing of aerospace electronics products / printed circuit cards.
- Electronics Component selection, analog & digital circuit design & schematic entry
- Circuit analysis for tolerance, frequency, power, thermal & worst-case analysis etc.
- Layout guidelines & interface with layout engineer for implementation.
- Board bring up & testing
- Environmental testing
- Process, quality & program compliance
- Support technical decision on design and implementation during product HW development
- Participate and sometimes lead critical high level and low level design reviews
- Analyze and identify the root cause(s) of the problems and develop alternatives to solve the problems
- Contribute to prepare technology roadmaps for the product HW and platforms.
- Drive the technical innovation leading to revenue generating patents across Honeywell Aerospace products
- Understanding of the current technical issues in HW and to arrive at new solutions through development of prototypes, proof of concepts and creating new pursuits
- Identify all ‘ilities’ and execute to ensure the robustness of the HW
- Application of working knowledge of several technologies, careful judgment, and application of modern technical tools to diverse, often difficult-to-define problems and requirements
- Use technical capability and significant problem solving analysis to establish most effective solution for complex problems that involve interaction of several technical disciplines
- Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria within a related function/field
- Generate, evaluate, select and implement solutions which are equal to the industry’s state of the art
- Participate in the progress review meetings and technical review meetings
- Make significant technical contributions essential to the successful completion of projects
Able to mentor engineers in terms of Technologies and nurturing new ideas
- Participate in project and design reviews and present timely and accurate project status.
- Ability to identify upfront and clearly articulate the technical issues
- Develops technical network with teams across COE and share best practices in leveraging the ONE Honeywell Culture
- Strong understanding of Electronics hardware involving Analog / Digital / Microprocessor circuits Fundamentals, power and EMI circuits
- Proven practical experience in the Analysis / Troubleshooting of the above.
- Ability to rapidly grasp new and wide ranging technologies.
- Ability to simplify circuits and explain the underlying concepts clearly
- Ability to provide Technical guidance, leadership at project context
- Self motivated with focus on results, sense of urgency and working boundary less
- Good written and verbal presentation and communication skills
- BE/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech with 3 – 6 yrs of Experience in Electronics & Communication Engineering