This is a Customer Support Specialist role, reporting to the Traction Project Manager located in Vadodara. You will be responsible for providing internal and external customer support (e.g. technical, order assistance, payment-related assistance and coordinate with relevant resources to have complete case ownership and to increase customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring the resolution of customer issues related to order, technical payment by coordinating with sales, operations, supply chain management, and other internal and/or external teams.
- Coordinating resolution with after sales service and/ or spare parts teams.
- Recommending appropriate solution for customer requests, and coordinates with related teams to ensure the complete handling of the request (e.g. production capability and scheduling, resourcing, quotes, price lists, invoice is in place.
- Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the entire process.
- Preparing and analyzing regular statistics (e.g. forecast) using available tools and collecting relevant information service.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining customer support processes.
- Participating in customer support related development projects (e.g. tools, competences, resources).
- Tracking regular target performance and provides results to management.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- B.E/ B. Tech in Electrical or Electronics communication.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in Customer Support.
- Traction business experience is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills .
- Good knowledge of product line & customer interface.