- Define certification timeline and compliance matrix taking into consideration the product country plan.
- To support project team to identify lab partners and work with the lab team on any deviations observed during certification tests
- To provide feedback to project team upfront on the samples, accessories and documentation requirements and lead time for approval.
- To have a clear understanding on the regulatory standards that are applicable and relevant for the product category
- To ensure that the product complies with the changing regulatory requirements and Bosch internal requirements.
- To work closely with certification agencies and organizations and obtain on time certifications and keep track of validity and continual compliance
- Sound knowledge of Regulatory requirements for in country approval
- Knowledge and hands on experience on CE, FCC, IC radio standards
- Knowledge on SAR and MPE measurements
- Knowledge on TEC, WPC, BIS requirements
- Knowledge on safety standards
- Good communication skills to collaborate with stakeholders and lab partners across the world
RF, EMC and Safety experience.
B.E ( Electronics and Communication )
Minimum number of experience: 2 – 5 years