- Develop and Test EDI/RN/EDIFACT/web-service/XML based maps in wM Developer with strong analytical and technical skills.
- Identify the right solution to meet business requirements. May perform impact analysis and translate Business Requirements into technical designs following established standards and best practices.
- Providing technical documentation to project and Operations teams as part of project deliverables.
- A high degree of collaboration with Development and other Infrastructure teams is required to provide the right level of agility within a defined delivery process.
- Monitor error alerts and reprocess data as needed. Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve, or escalate problems with EDI X12, EDIFACT, or Rosetta Net data and/or mapping errors.
- Performs webMethods application administration as needed – system installs, patches, software installation, configuration, custom development, upgrades, security and disaster recovery.
- Resolve system related production issues and coordinate with support, implementation and development teams on change management activities. (Like code migrations, bug fixes, application parameter changes etc).
- Adheres to established timelines, guidelines, and procedures while utilizing Company tools as required delivering quality solutions that meet company and departmental standards.
Company: Arrow Electronics