We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 38 900 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Organization reporting: Application Design Group manager.
Network and Links: Working closly with System data base team and Application design team.
Communication and Interface: System database validator, PrEM, System Design Leader.
Overall Purpose of the Job: To generate System Data base (SyDB) as per project planning.
What are my Responsibilities?
- To Generate/verify the System Database based on application design data table and CRs..
- Realize/validate the CRs related to SyDB..
- Always maintain OTD with desired quality with minimum or zero defect.
- Manage Internal activity plan and complete the task with allocated budget (hours).
- Conduct quality review for each SyDB delivery.
- To follow Alstom engineering process with zero deviation.
- To contribute as team player in the SyDB team.
B.E. /B.Tech/Diploma in Electrical,Electronics,Communication or Instrumentation/ Mechanical along with following experience/skills –
- Minimum 1-3 experience in rail signaling domain .
- Should have at least completed one design cycle for any signaling project .
- Should have experience in MS word, Xls.ppt.
- Should have clear understanding on signal engineering process.
- Should have worked on any of the system type – ERTMS / CBTC. Preferably in Design.
- Should have done system configuration, test procedures and produced project technical design documentation.
- Behavirol Competence: Agile, quick learning, Good communication skills (English Read- write).
Technical Competence and Experience
- Signalling Design, CBTC knowledge, MS office,
- 1-3 years of Experience.
Language Skills: English (Read-Write).
IT Skills: Operating system of windows, MS office, CAD (read),