At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Electronics Engineering or Computer Science Engineering
Project Description and Role Responsibilities
Engineers will be working on an Embedded Firmware that is responsible for Xilinx Card Management. For the major part, these PCIe cards will be part of servers across all major server vendors and those servers will be installed in the data centers. The role of the firmware also includes interfacing with the servers and providing telemetry information, which is used for Server Management.
Responsibility include, but not limited to
- Design, develop and test new features to the Firmware
- Bring-up the Firmware in new Hardware Platforms
- Fix issues from the field (Sustenance)
- Add automated test cases to make robust Firmware
- Solid programming experience in C / C++, Algorithms and Data structures
- Prior experience delivering production quality software on Embedded Systems
- Experience with Multi-threaded software development in Linux environment
- Hands on experience in bus peripherals like SMBUS/I2C, UART, SPI
- Experience with developing embedded software in MCU (Micro Controller Units)
- Strong experience with debugging of failures on target boards is must.
- Board bring-up experience using U-boot & Embedded Linux is nice to have
- Ability to read specifications and write efficient C code adhering to the Spec
- Experience with using GIT
- Good organizational skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and track many activities
Years of Experience
Minimum of 4+ years with B.E/B.Tech or 2+ years with M.E/M.Tech in Electronics Engineering or Computer Science Engineering