Ramarson is a software development company, developing creative solutions to individual
needs. Ramarson is committed to provide innovative solution both software and hardware. We apply the latest scientific advancements and build the best possible solution in a cost-effective way.
Skills & Experience (work experience, qualifications, specialist training, key skills)
Project Role Description: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Must-Have Skills: courses in data science and machine learning & with Experience on building solutions using AWS big data and machine learning services
Qualification: Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Machine Learning, or related field;
Deep expertise in Statistics, Machine Learning or related disciplines
Advanced knowledge in performance, scalability, numerical accuracy, enterprise system architecture, best practices.
- Strong desire to grow a career as a Data Scientist
- Experience in the areas: statistical modelling, feature extraction and analysis,
supervised/unsupervised/semi-supervised learning. Exposure to the semiconductor industry is a plus.
- bi, SQL, technical skills, python, natural language processing, problem solving, machine learning, logical thinking
- Ability to extract data from different databases via SQL and other query languages and applying data cleansing, outlier identification, and missing data techniques.
- Machine learning and other advanced analytical methods
- Fluency in Python and/or R
- pySpark and/or SparkR and/or SparklyR
- Hadoop (Hive, Spark, HBase)
- Teradata and/or another SQL databases
- Tensorflow, and/or other statistical software including scripting capability for automating analyses
- SSIS, ETL
- Experience working with time-series data, images, semi-supervised learning, and data with frequently changing distributions is a plus
- Good Communication Skill with Good Team Working ability to work in an international Team
- Must be a self-starter, independent thinker, and has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts and solutions to all levels of the organization commitment, maturity and creativity in dealing with diverse assignments
- Smart, Sincere, Hard worker including the ability to present ideas and information accurately and effectively
- Joining Time-Immediately
- English (mandatory), Basics of German would be a plus
Paid Internship for Duration of 6 Months: permanent Job opportunity shall be granted based on their performance during the period of internship Programme