- Participate in Proposals/Estimations.
- Participate/execute Safety analysis, system engineering for various systems like cockpit display systems, Flight control systems, Engine control systems.
- Perform system verification/validation compliance to ARP4754A.
- Work with certification authorities (FAA/EASA) to help and certify/review deliverables artefacts.
- Bridge gap between engineering team and certification authorities for artefacts certification, SOI audits.
Technical Skills required
Must have Skills:
- Programming knowledge (C, Python)
- Development, Verification full cycle understanding compliance to DO 178B/C
- ARP4754A development/Verification
- System , Safety Analysis
- SOI audits and Certifications
- Experience with requirements to product certification
Good to have skills
- NI test stand, LabVIEW for ATE
- Rig level testing
Company: Arrow Electronics